Yoga Teacher Training Course Information
YMCA Level 3 Yoga Practitioner Diploma
Here’s what you’ll have by the end of your course with us ….
- A 360hrs YMCA Level 3 Yoga Practitioner Qualification, which will allow you to teach in any gyms and leisure centres (and even some countries abroad!!!!)
- More anatomy knowledge than many schools out there, as we have created over 9hrs of anatomy videos specifically for yoga and pilates
- Know how to teach the 35 poses required to pass your qualification AND we also provide you with tutorials for over 30 more poses, to give you plenty of variety to look after your clients and have lots to choose from
- Understand how to make exercises easier or more challenging OR even change the exercise to suit the person in front of you.
- A better understanding that exercises will look different on different people and knowing why this is and how to look after your clients will make you a better teacher and this will also build your clients confidence – knowing that “there’s nothing wrong with them” just because they can’t do something
- Be able to create lesson plans specifically for individuals as you’ll know how to carry out an assessment on their body, ascertain postural issues and give them exactly what they need for their body. (This is not part of many yoga qualifications out there; however, we feel this is actually quite important in order for you to really be able to look after people safely and have therefore allocated time for this training)
- Be confident with having different levels of clients within a class and be able to ensure they each get the most out of their class and keep them coming back for more!
- Be able to know how to plan and create beautiful themed classes, to keep your clients moving forward and enjoying all your classes.
- Know different kinds of Pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditations for your own practice and to teach others.
- Continued access to all the Elite Pilates Teacher Training online material such as individual exercise tutorials and the Anatomy Modules to refer back to whenever you want.
Unlike some other courses we do not require you to complete any other courses first. Our course will offer all the elements of the Level 3 Practitioner Qualification, which is briefly explained below:
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Multiple Choice Exam
- 3 Online Question Worksheets
- 2 Written Question Worksheets
- Self Practice Journal (60 hrs)
- Philosophy and Fundamentals of Yoga
- Programming a Yoga Teaching Session
- Delivering a Yoga Group Teaching Session
The teacher training investment for Level 3 Yoga Practitioner is £2450 Pay In Full or you can secure your space with a non-refundable deposit of £350 and pay the remaining balance of £2447 in 5 instalments. (Total £2797).
Please note that NO certificate will be issued until ALL monies have been received.
To ensure the integrity and standard of our courses we have an application process. We would be delighted to have you apply. We will get in touch via email, within 24hrs to have a chat with you :). In the meantime if you do any have questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.