Here’s what you’ll have by the end of your course with us ….
- The most current up-to-date YMCA Level 3 Yoga Practitioner Qualification (360hrs), which will allow you to teach in any gyms and leisure centres (and even some countries abroad!!!!)
- More anatomy knowledge than many schools out there, as we have created over 9hrs of anatomy videos specifically for yoga and pilates
- Know how to teach the 35 poses required to pass your qualification AND we also provide you with tutorials for over 30 more poses, to give you plenty of variety to look after your clients and have lots to choose from
- Understand how to make exercises easier or more challenging OR even change the exercise to suit the person in front of you.
- A better understanding that exercises will look different on different people and knowing why this is and how to look after your clients will make you a better teacher and this will also build your clients confidence – knowing that “there’s nothing wrong with them” just because they can’t do something
- Be able to create lesson plans specifically for individuals as you’ll know how to carry out an assessment on their body, ascertain postural issues and give them exactly what they need for their body. (This is not part of many yoga qualifications out there; however, we feel this is actually quite important in order for you to really be able to look after people safely and have therefore allocated time for this training)
- Be confident with having different levels of clients within a class and be able to ensure they each get the most out of their class and keep them coming back for more!
- Be able to know how to plan and create beautiful themed classes, to keep your clients moving forward and enjoying all your classes.
- Know different kinds of Pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditations for your own practice and to teach others.
- Continued access to us in our private FB group for all our teachers so that you can continue to get support during and even after you have qualified. Here you will be able to ask questions and get assistance and support once you start teaching!
Unlike some other courses we do not require you to complete any other courses first. Our course will offer all the elements of the Level 3 Practitioner Qualification, which is briefly explained below:
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Multiple Choice Exam
- 3 Online Question Worksheets
- 2 Written Question Worksheets
- Self Practice Journal (60 hrs)
- Philosophy and Fundamentals of Yoga
- Programming a Yoga Teaching Session
- Delivering a Yoga Group Teaching Session
The Level 3 Yoga Practitioner consists of blended learning, some parts consist of self study and then you’ll come spend 10 days with us at the studio for practical training where you’ll gain real-life experience, not only with your course friends, but also real clients from our studio that love volunteering for teacher training practice.
The teacher training course Level 3 Yoga Practitioner is £2,297. A non-refundable deposit of £397 is required to secure your space on the course. The remaining balance of £1,900 can be paid in installments to suit you, providing the final balance is paid 14 days BEFORE the first day of the course
(For those interested in teaching Pilates & Yoga you’ll receive a £500 discount when you sign up for both courses together, so just let us know so that we can give you the correct payment information).
BONUS OPTION: Pay in full to receive our online Yin Yoga Teacher Training CPD Course absolutely FREE!
Please note that NO certificate will be issued until ALL monies have been received. Click here for terms and conditions.
To ensure the integrity and standard of our courses we have an application process. We would be delighted to have you apply. We will get in touch via email, within 24hrs to have a chat with you :). In the meantime, if you do any have questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.