How to Grow Your Business Quickly
I used to struggle to grow my business. I didn’t have any issues keeping clients, but the struggle I had was getting new clients through the door.
One day I came across an online coaching program and invested in my business (and myself) and joined a 12 months coaching program. Within the first 3 months alone I took my business to nearly £3k per month.
I went on to do another year and then I was actually asked to join their team as one of marketing coaches, which I did for another year! I got to work with mostly Pilates & Yoga business owners, as that’s my own area of expertise and it was a huge learning curve not only for the clients I was priviledged to help but for me as a coach and business owner.
Like you are with your clients – we are teachers to each other – just in different ways!
So….does this sound like you?
- You’re recently qualified, looking to grow your classes?
- You feel disheartened?
- You didn’t realise it would be so hard, but you’re not giving up? (don’t worry we’ve been there!)
- You know you’re a great teacher…but…
- held a class and no one turned up, yet still had to pay for hall hire?
- inconsistent class numbers and not fully booked?
- You realise there’s lots they DIDN’T teach you on your teacher training course
- You have come to realise they didn’t show you how to grow your business
- You feel frustrated as you know you are a good teacher, yet start doubting your abilities
- You know deep inside that there must be another way to grow a successful business
Whether you want to learn how to Get More Clients or whether you want to learn how to restructure and build the fitness or health business as a whole, there’s an course for you!
Your business courses are delivered online with homework to complete. This allows you to work at your own pace and a time that suits you best.
The fitness & health courses are delivered on a weekly bases to allow you to work through each module properly. If you’re like me you may prefer it all in one go, but from my own experience I have discovered that receiving the information week by week has encouraged me to take more time with the learning and implementing and my results have been far better!