How to Grow Your Fitness Business Quickly
I used to struggle to grow my business. I didn’t have any issues keeping clients, but the struggle I had was getting new clients through the door.
One day I came across an online coaching program and invested in my business (and myself) and joined a 12 months coaching program. Within the first 3 months alone I took my business to nearly £3k per month.
I went on to do another year and then I was actually asked to join their team as one of marketing coaches, which I did for another year! I got to work with mostly Pilates & Yoga business owners, as that’s my own area of expertise and it was a huge learning curve not only for the clients I was priviledged to help but for me as a coach and business owner.
Like you are with your clients – we are teachers to each other – just in different ways!
So….does this sound like you?
- You’re recently qualified, looking to grow your classes?
- You feel disheartened?
- You didn’t realise it would be so hard, but you’re not giving up? (don’t worry we’ve been there!)
- You know you’re a great teacher…but…
- held a class and no one turned up, yet still had to pay for hall hire?
- inconsistent class numbers and not fully booked?
- You realise there’s lots they DIDN’T teach you on your teacher training course
- You have come to realise they didn’t show you how to grow your business
- You feel frustrated as you know you are a good teacher, yet start doubting your abilities
- You know deep inside that there must be another way to grow a successful business
Fitness Business Coaching & Mentoring for New or Experienced Fitness Professionals and Health Coaches
Whether you want to learn how to Get More Clients or whether you want to learn how to restructure and build the fitness or health business as a whole, there’s an course for you!
Your business courses are delivered online with homework to complete. This allows you to work at your own pace and a time that suits you best.
The fitness & health courses are delivered on a weekly bases to allow you to work through each module properly. If you’re like me you may prefer it all in one go, but from my own experience I have discovered that receiving the information week by week has encouraged me to take more time with the learning and implementing and my results have been far better!